Curry Leaves – 1/2 cup, roughly chopped
Mint Leaves – 1 cup, roughly chopped
Coriander Leaves – 1/2 cup, roughly chopped
Green Chillies – 8 to 10, roughly chopped
Garlic Cloves – 2, roughly chopped
Ginger Paste – 1/4 tsp
Cumin Seeds -1/2 tsp
Tamarind Extract – 1 tblsp
Salt – 1/4 tsp
Oil – 1 tblsp
Mustard Seeds – 1 tsp
Curry Leaves – 4
1. Grind all the ingredients with 2 tblsp of water to make a fine paste.
2. Heat oil in a pan on moderate heat for the seasoning.
3. Add the mustard seeds and curry leaves. Let them splutter.
4. Pour the contents of the pan into the chutney and mix well.
5. Serve with idli, dosa or plain rice.
Curry Leaf Chutney Recipe
You might also like:
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Curry Leaf Chutney from Awesome Cuisine.