* Vegetable Steaks - 4 (or) any other vegetable cutlet of your choice
* Tomato ketchup- 2 tsp
* Sliced buns- 4
* Onion-1 (cut into thin round slices)
* Tomato- 1 (cut into thin round slices)
* Carrot- 1 (cut into thin round slices)
* Cabbage leaves- 4
* Turmeric powder- 1/4 spoon
* Butter- 2 tsp
* Dalda- 2 tsp
Boil water in a pan add turmeric & salt to it. Turn off the heat. Put the cabbage leaves & carrots in that hot water and leave it for 10 minutes. Then take the vegetables from the water and drain on paper towels.
Heat dalda in a pan and toast the buns. Then apply butter & little ketchup to the inner sides of the buns. Keep 1 cabbage leaf, 1 tomato slice, 1 steak (or) cutlet, 1 onion slice, 1 carrot slice in between two slices of a bun. Prepare all the buns in the same manner.