Green Peas – 1/2 kg, shelled
Unsweetened Khoya – 1/4 kg
Cardamoms – 3, powdered
Thick Fresh Curd – 3/4 cup
Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Dhania Powder – 2 tsp
Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
Cumin Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Coriander Leaves – a small bunch
Saffron – little
Ghee – for frying
Salt – as per taste
1. Cook the green peas till soft.
2. Whip khoya and curds till it is mixed well.
3. Heat ghee in a frying pan, add cumin seeds, khoya and curds.
4. Fry in reduced flame till ghee separates.
5. Add coriander powder, salt and chilli powder.
6. Fry for a minute and then add cooked peas along with little water.
7. Cook in medium flame until gravy thickens.
8. Mix powdered cardamom, saffron and garam masala.
9. Garnish with coriander leaves.
Khoya Mutter Recipe
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Khoya Mutter from Awesome Cuisine.