Sharkfins – 60 gms, dry
Chicken Stock – 8 cups
Ginger Paste – 4 tbsp
Chinese Wine – 4 tsp
Crabmeat – 60 gms
Salt to Taste
Ajinomoto – 1/2 tsp
Oyster Sauce – 2 tsp
Cornflour – 1 tsp
Egg – 1, whisked
1. Steam the sharkfins, along with 5 cups of chicken stock, ginger paste and 2 tsp of Chinese wine for at least 3 hours.
2. Remove from the heat and keep aside.
3. Heat the remaining stock in a pan.
4. Add the shark fins and crabmeat.
5. Stir in the salt, ajinomoto and oyster sauce.
6. Boil for a few minutes.
7. Stir in the cornflour dissolved in water to thicken the soup.
8. Add the egg and the remaining Chinese wine.
9. Stir and remove from the heat.
10. Transfer into the serving bowls and serve hot.
Shark Fin Crab Meat Soup Recipe
You might also like:
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Shark Fin Crab Meat Soup from Awesome Cuisine.