Papads – 4, medium sized
Carrot – 1, chopped, medium sized
Potato – 1, chopped, medium sized
French Beans – 6, chopped
Cauliflower – 1/2 cup, chopped
Tomato – 1, chopped
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Coriander Leaves – 1 tbsp, chopped
Salt to Taste
1. Boil the chopped carrot, potato, French beans and cauliflower with a pinch of salt till 75% cooked.
2. Drain water and dry the vegetables.
3. Fry the chopped tomato in 1 tbsp oil.
4. Add boiled vegetables, fry well, and add turmeric and chilli powder.
5. Stir and then add coriander leaves.
6. Remove from heat and cool.
7. Take each pappad and dip it in water (so that it becomes pliable).
8. Put a little mixture along the centre and roll it like a dosa.
9. Press each end well to seal.
10. Heat oil till it starts smoking.
11. Deep fry the pappad rolls on each side till crisp.
12. Remove and serve hot.