1. Add 1 tsp salt, a pinch of asafoetida, chopped tomato, green chilli (cut length-wise), 2 cups water and bring to boil.
2. Add 1 cup boiled toor dal. Reserve the water as stock.
3. Heat until the ingredients are fully cooked.
4. Add a tsp of rasam powder and heat for 2 minutes.
5. Temper splattered mustard and curry leaves.
6. Squeeze out 2 lines after removing
7. Stir well.
8. Add the dal water.
9. Serve with rice.
Lime Rasam Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Lime Rasam from Awesome Cuisine.