Paneer - 500 gms
Sago - 1/2 cup
Spring Onions - 1/2 cup, minced
Green Chillies - 2 tsp, chopped
Cashewnuts - 3 tbsp, broken
Large Raisins - 4 tbsp
Cumin Seeds - 1 tsp, roasted
Turmeric Powder - 1/2 tsp
Garam Masala - 1 tsp
Corn Flour - 2 tbsp
Salt to taste
1. Mash the paneer and heat.
2. When it leaves water, squeeze and mash again.
3. Boil sago pellets and drain.
4. Blend to break into smaller lumps without making into a paste.
5. Mix together all the ingredients along with mashed cottage cheese and sago, and knead.
6. Keep aside for half an hour.
7. Shape into flat round cutlets.
8. Heat a tawa, brush with oil and fry the cutlets, a few at a time, until golden brown in colour.
9. Remove, drain excess oil and serve hot.