Lamb – 1 kg, cut into boneless cubes
Ginger Garlic Paste – 6 tbsp
Vinegar – 3 tbsp
Red Chilli Powder – 2 tsp
Black Pepper – 1 tsp, ground
Salt to Taste
Cream – 3 tbsp
Cheese – 3 tbsp
Garam Masala – 1 tsp
Cumin Powder – 1 tsp
Saffron – a pinch
Dry Fenugreek Powder – 1/2 tsp
Butter for basting
1. Mix ginger garlic paste, vinegar, red chilli powder, black pepper and salt together.
2. Marinate the lamb cubes in the prepared mixture for 2 hours.
3. In another bowl, mix cream, cheese, garam masala, cumin powder, saffron and fenugreek powder.
4. Add marinated lamb to this mixture and set aside for 1 hour.
5. Preheat oven to 175C/350F.
6. Skewer the lamb cubes, 2cm apart.
7. Roast in oven/tandoor/grill for 8 to 10 minutes.
8. Hang skewers for a few minutes to allow excess liquids to drip.
9. Baste with butter and cook for another 3 to 4 minutes.
10. Garnish with chopped coriander and cream, lemon wedges and onion rings.
11. Serve hot.
Fenugreek-Flavoured Grilled Lamb Cubes Recipe
Recommended for you
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Fenugreek-Flavoured Grilled Lamb Cubes from Awesome Cuisine.