Lamb - 1 kg, cut into boneless cubes
Ginger Garlic Paste - 6 tbsp
Vinegar - 3 tbsp
Red Chilli Powder - 2 tsp
Black Pepper - 1 tsp, ground
Salt to Taste
Cream - 3 tbsp
Cheese - 3 tbsp
Garam Masala - 1 tsp
Cumin Powder - 1 tsp
Saffron - a pinch
Dry Fenugreek Powder - 1/2 tsp
Butter for basting
1. Mix ginger garlic paste, vinegar, red chilli powder, black pepper and salt together.
2. Marinate the lamb cubes in the prepared mixture for 2 hours.
3. In another bowl, mix cream, cheese, garam masala, cumin powder, saffron and fenugreek powder.
4. Add marinated lamb to this mixture and set aside for 1 hour.
5. Preheat oven to 175C/350F.
6. Skewer the lamb cubes, 2cm apart.
7. Roast in oven/tandoor/grill for 8 to 10 minutes.
8. Hang skewers for a few minutes to allow excess liquids to drip.
9. Baste with butter and cook for another 3 to 4 minutes.
10. Garnish with chopped coriander and cream, lemon wedges and onion rings.
11. Serve hot.