1. Heat the rice slightly to separate the grains.
2. Keep aside.
3. Heat 4 tbsp oil in a pan.
4. Add the egg and fry, remove and keep aside.
5. Heat the remaining oil in the same pan.
6. Add the pork and shrimps.
7. Saute for a few minutes.
8. Add the rice along with the peas and spring onions.
9. Toss well and stir in the salt to taste.
10. Remove from heat.
11. Garnish with the fried egg.
12. Serve hot.
Yang Chow Fried Rice Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Yang Chow Fried Rice from Awesome Cuisine.