1. Clean the prawns.
2. Pinch off the top part of the head, tip of the tail and legs.
3. Dry roast in a frying pan till crisp.
4. Mix the rest of the ingredients in a bowl and crumble the prawns into the mixture.
5. Stir to mix.
6. Alternatively, saute the onion and garlic in a little oil for a few minutes.
7. Then grind with the rest of the ingredients to a coarse paste.
8. Serve as an accompaniment to rice and curry.
Dried Prawn Chutney Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Dried Prawn Chutney from Awesome Cuisine.