Paneer masala recipe
Paneer - 200 gms, cut into fine cubes
Onions - 4, sliced
Tomatoes - 3, sliced
Green Chillies - 2, chopped
Capsicum - 1, chopped
Salt - 1 tsp
Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
Garam Masala Powder - 1 tsp
Coriander Leaves - for garnish
1. In a pan add some oil and fry the onions, tomatoes and green chillies.
2. Stir until fried.
3. Add salt, chilli powder and garam masala powder.
4. Add paneer and the chopped capsicum.
5. Pour half a glass of water and stir until it becomes a thick gravy.
6. Garnish with coriander leaves.
7. Serve hot.