Mushrooms – 3 cups, quartered
Cabbage – 1/2 cup, shredded
Capsicums – 4 tbsp, julienned, long thin Strips
Red Chillies – 4, whole
Coriander Seeds – 1 tsp
Oil – 1/2 cup
Onions – 1/3 cup, sliced
Garlic Paste – 4 tsp
Salt to Taste
Garam Masala – 2 tsp
Tomatoes – 2 1/2 cups, chopped
Green Chillies – 4, chopped
Ginger – 2 tbsp, chopped
Green Coriander – 4 tsp, chopped
1. Pound red chillies and coriander seeds with a pestle.
2. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a kadai.
3. Stir fry mushrooms over medium heat for a few minutes.
4. Remove and keep. In the same oil, stir fry the cottage until the liquid evaporates.
5. Heat the remaining oil in a kadai, saute the onions till transparent.
6. Add the garlic paste and stir for 20 seconds over medium heat.
7. Add the red chillies, coriander seeds, garam masala and salt.
8. Stir for 30 seconds.
9. Add tomatoes and cook till the oil separates from the mixture.
10. Stir in green chillies, ginger and half the green coriander.
11. Add stir fried mushrooms and cabbage.
12. Cook for a few minutes, garnish with julienned capsicum and remaining green coriander.
13. Serve hot.
Mushroom, Capsicum and Cabbage Curry Recipe
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Mushroom, Capsicum and Cabbage Curry from Awesome Cuisine.