Prawns – 12, deveined, shelled
Fennel Seeds – 2 tsp, broiled, pounded (+ 5 tsp, chopped)
Garlic – 2 tsp, chopped
Green Chillies – 5, chopped
Onion Paste – 2 tbsp
Lemon Juice – 2 tbsp
Salt to taste
Cream – 1/2 cup
Yoghurt – 1/2 cup
Ginger – 1 tsp, chopped
1. Heat butter in a pan.
2. Saute the fennel seeds for a few seconds.
3. Add garlic, green chillies and onion paste.
4. Stir fry for few minutes.
5. Mix in all the ingredients and cook for 5 to 10 minutes.
6. Remove from heat.
7. Place the prawns in an oven proof dish.
8. Pour the prepared mixture on top.
9. Cover the dish tightly and cook in a preheated (175C/350F) oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
10. Remove from the oven.
11. Transfer into a serving platter and serve immediately accompanied by steamed rice.
Fennel Flavoured Prawns Recipe
You might also like:
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Fennel Flavoured Prawns from Awesome Cuisine.