1. Combine the garlic, ginger, red chilli powder and turmeric powder together and grind to a fine paste.
2. Rub this paste into the lamb.
3. Set aside to marinate for half an hour.
4. Heat the oil in a kadai, add the lamb and salt.
5. Cover and cook on low heat for about 15 minutes or till the lamb is tender.
6. Fry gently until it turns brown.
7. Serve hot.
Bhuna Gosht (Fried Lamb) Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Bhuna Gosht (Fried Lamb) from Awesome Cuisine.