Paneer – 3 cups, cut into cubes
Oil – 1/2 cup
Onions – 2, medium and chopped
Ginger Paste – 2 tblsp
Garlic Paste – 2 tblsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Coriander Powder – 1 tblsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Cream (Malai) – 1/2 cup
1. Heat the oil in a kadai.
2. Add the onions and fry till they are golden brown.
3. Mix the ginger and garlic pastes, the red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and salt together.
4. Add to the kadai and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Add the cottage cheese cubes and stir till they are evenly coated with the spice mixture.
6. Add the cream and stir well for 2 minutes or till the oil separates.
7. Remove from the flame and serve hot.
Malai Paneer Recipe
Recommended for you
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Malai Paneer from Awesome Cuisine.