For the Sauce:
Tomato Sauce – 1/2 cup
Worcestershire Sauce – 1 tblsp
Mustard Paste – 1 tblsp
Tabasco Sauce to taste
1. Mix all the sauce ingredients and set aside for the flavours to blend.
2. Cut the ham into quarters to get 16 pieces and roll them up.
3. Dice the zuchini, brinjal, onion and capsicum into 2 cm pieces.
4. Spear a piece of the capsicum, ham, brinjal, onion and zucchini on a toothpick.
5. Prepare 16 toothpics in the same way.
6. Beat the eggs along with the salt and pepper.
7. Mix in the cornflour.
8. Heat the oil in a deep frying pan.
9. Dip the kebabs in the egg mixture and fry until they are golden brown.
10. Drain and serve hot with the sauce.