White Bread – 8 slices
For the filling:
Olive Oil – 1 tblsp
Cumin Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Green Chillies – 1 tsp, chopped
Onions – 1/2 cup, finely chopped
Paneer – 1 cup, grated or cut into small pieces
American Corn – 1/2 cup, boiled
Peas – 1/2 cup, boiled
Potatoes – 1/2 cup, boiled and mashed
Coriander Leaves – 1 tblsp, chopped
Chaat Masala – 1/2 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Cheese – 1 tblsp, grated
Oil for deep frying
1. Heat the oil in a pan.
2. Add the cumin seeds and green chillies, then add the onions and saute for 1 minute.
3. Add the paneer, corn, peas, potatoes and coriander leaves.
4. Season with chaat masala, red chilli powder and salt and add the cheese.
5. Stir to make a firm mixture.
6. Cut off and discard the sides of the slices.
7. Moisten a slice with a little water and press it on the palm of your hand.
8. Put 1 tblsp of the filling on half the slice, fold over to close it and seal the open edge carefully, using a little water, to make a roll.
9. Heat the oil in a kadai, deep fry the bread rolls till golden brown.
10. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain.
11. Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
Paneer Bread Rolls Recipe
Recommended for you
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Paneer Bread Rolls from Awesome Cuisine.