Ripe Bananas – 6, peeled
Water – 1/2 cup
Refined Flour – 1 cup
Rice Flour – 1/2 cup
Sugar – 1 tsp
Bicarbonate of Soda – a pinch
Refined Vegetable Oil
1. Cut each banana into 3 pieces, lengthwise.
2. Make a thick batter with both the flours and 1/2 cup water.
3. Add sugar and bicarbonate of soda.
4. Dip the banana slices in the batter and deep fry in hot oil till golden brown.
5. Drain off the excess oil and serve hot.
Ethakka Appam Recipe
You might also like:
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Ethakka Appam from Awesome Cuisine.