Raw Papaya – 1 small
Green Chillies – 3 to 4
Coriander Leaves – 1 tblsp, chopped
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Gram Flour – 1 tblsp
Salt to taste
Curry Leaves – a sprigs
Oil – 1 1/2 tblsp
Asafoetida – a pinch
Fenugreek Seeds – 1/4 tsp
Mustard Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Cumin Seeds – 1/2 tsp
1. Cut papaya into thin slices and green chillies into thick rounds.
2. Heat oil, add seasonings.
3. When done, add papaya slices and turmeric powder, fry 1 to 2 minutes.
4. Add salt, little water, cover and cook on low heat.
5. When vegetable has turned soft and dry, sprinkle gram flour and half the coriander leaves, cover and cook for a while longer.
6. When gram flour has cooked, remove from fire.
7. Sprinkle rest of the coriander leaves, mix.
8. Serve with rice.
Green Papaya Curry Recipe
You might also like:
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Green Papaya Curry from Awesome Cuisine.