Lady’s Finger – 1/2 kg
Oil – 2 to 3 tblsp
Curry Leaf – 1 sprig
Salt to taste
Mustard Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Urad Dal – 1 tsp
Red Chillies – 2, broken
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
1. Wash, wipe dry each lady’s finger and cut into fairly thin rounds.
2. Heat oil, add seasonings and when done, add the curry leaves and lady’s finger.
3. Stir fry for 1 to 2 minutes.
4. Add salt, cover, lower heat and allow to cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
5. When done, remove cover, raise the heat and fry adding some more oil if you want it very crisp.
6. Serve with rice.
Vendakka Curry Recipe
Recommended for you
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Vendakka Curry from Awesome Cuisine.