Poi Sag – 3 cups, chopped
Turmeric Powder – a pinch
Garlic – 8 to 10 cloves, crushed
Salt to taste
Oil – 1/2 tblsp
Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
Red Chillies – 1 to 2, broken into 2 to 3 pieces
1. Heat oil in a kadai, add cumin seeds and red chillies.
2. When done, add garlic and fry till garlic is browned.
3. Add chopped sag, fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Add salt and turmeric powder.
5. Cook on low heat till done.
6. Serve with rice and dal.
Poi Sag with Garlic Recipe
You might also like:
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Poi Sag with Garlic from Awesome Cuisine.