Poi Sag – 3 cups, chopped
Turmeric Powder – a pinch
Garlic – 8 to 10 cloves, crushed
Salt to taste
Oil – 1/2 tblsp
Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
Red Chillies – 1 to 2, broken into 2 to 3 pieces
1. Heat oil in a kadai, add cumin seeds and red chillies.
2. When done, add garlic and fry till garlic is browned.
3. Add chopped sag, fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Add salt and turmeric powder.
5. Cook on low heat till done.
6. Serve with rice and dal.
Poi Sag with Garlic Recipe
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Poi Sag with Garlic from Awesome Cuisine.