Broken Rice – 170 gms
Curd – 170 gms, sour
Cumin Seed Powder – 1 tsp
Ghee or Oil – 1 tblsp
Green Chillies – 2 to 3, crushed
Coriander Leaves – 30 gms, chopped
Salt to taste
1. Soak the rice for 1 hour.
2. Boil a litre of water.
3. Add the cumin seed powder and salt. Then add rice.
4. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes or till rice is done.
5. Add curd.
6. Heat ghee. Add green chillies and add the tempering to the rice.
7. Add chopped coriander leaves and mix well.
8. Serve hot.
Recommended for you
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Ghens from Awesome Cuisine.