Pepper – 1/4 tsp
Dry Mustard Powder – 1/2 tsp
Sugar – a pinch
Salt to taste
White Vinegar – 3 tblsp
Sugar – 1 1/2 tsp
Olive Oil – 2 tblsp
1. Wash vegetables, shred cabbage fine into thin strips.
2. Cut capsicum into fine strips, mince onion, mix all together in a bowl, cover and chill.
3. Boil the ingredients for dressing along with seasonings for 3 to 5 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
4. When ready to serve, pour dressing over vegetables, mix thoroughly and remove at once.
5. Serve as an accompaniment.