1. Parboil brinjals with 1 tsp lemon juice.
2. Remove from water and leave on a plate to cool.
3. Scoop out the pulp carefully so as not to break the cases.
4. Mash thoroughly adding all ingredients except butter.
5. Fill cass with this and smoothen out surface.
6. Melt butter, brush sides and top of brinjal cases with butter, place on a greased dish.
7. Bake at 190C for 20 to 30 minutes or till top is browned.
Stuffed Eggplant Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Stuffed Eggplant from Awesome Cuisine.