Broken Wheat – 150 gms
Jaggery – 150 gms, grated
Warm Milk – 200 ml
Powder of 2-3 Cardamoms
Ghee – 75 gms
For the Garnish:
Almonds – 1 tblsp, chopped
Cashew – 1 tblsp, broken into bits
Raismi – 1 tblsp
1. Melt ghee. Fry the wheat, stirring continuously, till golden brown.
2. Add 550ml of water and milk to the wheat and increase the flame.
3. Cover the wheat and cook on a slow flame till done.
4. Add the jaggery and mix well.
5. Add the cardamom powder and cook on a slow flame for 5-10 minutes.
6. Serve hot, garnished with chopped almonds, cashewnuts and raismi.