Methi Muthias – 1
Tomatoes – 6, large, chopped
Mustard Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Ginger – 1/2 tsp, grated
Asafoetida – a pinch
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
Sugar – 1 tblsp
Oil – 30 gms
Salt to taste
1. Heat the oil in a pan.
2. Add the mustard seeds, ginger and asafoetida.
3. Add the tomatoes, turmeric powder, coriander powder and salt.
4. Mix well and allow to simmer in a covered vessel for 5 minutes.
5. Add the sugar.
6. Add the methi muthias and 400 ml of water and cook for 5 minutes.
7. Serve hot with chapathis.
How to Make Tameta Muthia Nu Shaak Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Tameta Muthia Nu Shaak Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.