Sun-dried Small Pulse Cakes (Vadi) – 125 gms
Papads – 2, roasted and broken into bits
Oil – 30 gms
Cumin Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Asafoetida – a pinch
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
Green Chillies – 2, chopped
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tblsp
1. Heat 1 tblsp of oil.
2. Add the pulse cakes and fry for 2 minutes till golden in colour.
3. Heat the remainig oil.
4. Add the cumin seeds and asafoetida.
5. Then add the turmeric powder and 400 ml of water.
6. When the water boils, add the vadi and salt.
7. Cook till vadi are done.
8. Add the bits of papad, green chillies and red chilli powder and mix well.
9. Cool till oil separates.
10. Serve hot with rotis.
Vadi Papad Nu Shaak Recipe
You might also like:
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Vadi Papad Nu Shaak from Awesome Cuisine.