Fenugreek Seeds – 125 gms
Papads – 2, roasted, broken into pieces
Cumin Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Asafoetida – 1/4 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
Jaggery – 15 gms, grated, optional
Oil – 30 gms
Salt to taste
1. Soak the fenugreek seeds in warm water for 1 hour and then pressure cook till 3 whistles.
2. Drain our the water and keep aside the fenugreek seeds.
3. Heat the oil.
4. Add the cumin seeds and asafoetida.
5. Add 180 ml of water, turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, jaggery and salt.
6. Add fenugreek seeds and papads.
7. Cook for 5 minutes till oil separates.
8. Serve hot with rotis.
Methi Papad Nu Shaak Recipe
You might also like:
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Methi Papad Nu Shaak from Awesome Cuisine.