Bengal Gram Flour – 150 gms
Black Gram Flour, Adad ni Daal – 150 gms
White Kidney Beans Flour – 150 gms
Papad Khara – 1/2 tsp
Baking Powder – 1/2 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/3 tsp
Asafoetida – a pinch
Salt to taste
1. Saute the salt on low flame for 2-3 minutes.
2. Boil a litre of water, add the salt and boil for 1 more minute.
3. Mix the flours, turmeric powder, baking powder and papad khara.
4. Add the water and knead it into a soft dough.
5. Make 20 balls of the dough and roll out each into thin rotis.
6. Arrange the rotis on a muslin cloth for 30 minutes.
7. Heat oil.
8. Cut each roti into long pieces and deep fry on high flame.
9. Serve with pudina chutney.