Firm Tomatoes – 2, medium
Onion – 1, medium
Fresh Green Chilli – 1
Fresh Mint Leaves – 1 tblsp
Fresh Coriander Leaves – 1 tblsp
Tabasco Sauce – 1/2 tsp
Clear Honey – 1 tblsp
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Lime Juice – 2 tblsp
Plain Yogurt – 1 tblsp
1. Place the tomatoes in hot water for a few seconds. Remove one by one using a slotted spoon.
2. Peel off the skins carefully.
3. Cut the tomatoes in half and squeeze out the seeds. Chop the flesh roughly and set them aside.
4. Using a sharp knife, roughly chop the onion, green chilli, mint and fresh coriander.
5. Place the herb mixture in a mixie with the tabasco sauce, honey, salt and lime juice.
6. Add the tomatoes and grind everything together for a few seconds.
7. Pour into a small serving bowl. Stir in the yogurt just before serving.
Sweet and Sour Tomato and Onion Relish Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Sweet and Sour Tomato and Onion Relish from Awesome Cuisine.