Tomato – 1 medium sized
Coriander Leaves or Parsley – 1 tblsp chopped
Cheese – 2 tblsp grated
White Sauce – 1 cup
Chilli Sauce – 1 tsp
Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Bread Slices – 8
1. Wash the tomato and coriander leaves or parsley.
2. Chop the tomatoes and coriander leaves or parsley fine.
3. Grate enough cheese to make 2 tblsp.
4. Mix the white sauce with all the other ingredients, except the bread slices, in a bowl using a wooden spoon.
5. Place 1 heaped tblsp of the filling on a bread slice and cover with another slice, till all the filling is used up.
6. Place the sandwiches in a sandwich toaster and toast them over a gas flame. If you have an electric toaster, you can use that too. Wait till it has browned and serve.
Sandwich Toast Recipe
Recommended for you
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Sandwich Toast from Awesome Cuisine.