Tomatoes – 4 large
Water – 3 cups
Onion – 1 medium sized
Oil – 1 tblsp
Garlic Paste – 1/2 tsp
Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Dry Oregano – 1/2 tsp
Dry Basil – 1/2 tsp
1. Wash the tomatoes.
2. Boil the water in a pan over high heat. Add the tomatoes and boil for 1 minute.
3. Remove the tomatoes from the pan with a slotted spoon and allow them to cool on a plate. Peel off the skin.
4. Peel the onion and wash it.
5. Chop the onion and the tomatoes fine.
6. Heat the oil in a heavy based pan and fry the onion till it is light brown.
7. Add the tomatoes, garlic paste, chilli powder, salt, oregano and basil and boil for about 5 minutes or until the tomatoes becomes mushy.
8. Cool and use a hand blender to make a smooth sauce.
Pizza Sauce Recipe
You might also like:
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Pizza Sauce from Awesome Cuisine.