Big Onions – 2
Button Mushrooms – 2 packets
Oil for frying
Salt as required
Mustard Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Curry Leaves – few
Asafoetida – little
Grind to paste:
Red Chillies – 8
Dhania – 1 tblsp
Jeera – 1 tsp
Pepper – 1/4 tsp
Roast above ingredients with little oil and grind to paste with 10 cashew nuts and 2 tomatoes and half cup grated coconut and 1 onion.
1. Peel and chop onions finely.
2. Wash mushrooms properly and cut into medium sized pieces.
3. Heat oil in a broad kadai, add mustard, curry leaves and then asafoetida.
4. When it splutters add onions and fry till transparent.
5. Put mushrooms and stir constantly till it is fried.
6. Add ground paste with enough salt and jaggery (optional) with little water.
7. Cook till the gravy becomes thick.
Button Mushroom Curry Recipe
You might also like:
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Button Mushroom Curry from Awesome Cuisine.