Noodles – 250 gms, cooked
Chinese all spice powder – 2 tsp
Frozen Vegetables – 1 cup
Soya sauce – 2 tsp
Tomato sauce – 2 tsp
Onion – 1 cup, chopped
Green Chillies – 4, finely chopped
Spring Onions – 1/2 cup
Chilli powder – 1 tsp, optional
Water – as needed
Oil – 4 tsp
1. Cook the vegetables by adding a dash of the chinese all spice powder for 10 minutes.
2. Heat oil in a wok.
3. Fry onion until it turns transparent.
4. Add green chillies and cooked vegetables and stir.
5. Meanwhile cook noodles as per packet instructions or as required. Add cooked noodles into the fried onion and keep stirring for about 2 minutes.
6. Add the remaining chinese all spice powder and mix in the noodle mixture.
7. Add soy sauce, tomato sauce and water and mix well.
8. Cover the wok and let the noodles cook for 5-10 minutes.
9. Remove cover and stir for a few more minutes and remove from flame.
10. Garnish with spring onions and serve.