1. Heat oil in a wok and also heat a little oil in a pan for sauteing the stuffing.
2. First fry the chopped garlic and onion in the pan. When brown add crumbled paneer and cook till dry.
3. Add shredded spinach, salt and white pepper powder and mix well.
4. Place it in a bowl and let it cool.
5. Once the stuffing has cooled, stuff wonton skin with this and seal with water from all 4 sides.
6. Deep fry the wontons till light brown and place them in a serving dish to serve hot.
Tip: Make sure to dry out the paneer while cooking as it leaves water.