Rice – 1/2 cup
Red Chillies – 6
Moong bean sprouts – 2 cups
Asafoetida – 1/4 tsp
Curry leaves – few, chopped
Oil for cooking
Water as required
Salt as per taste
1. Wash and soak rice for half an hour.
2. Grind the red chillies, soaked rice and the moong sprouts to a batter.
3. Add salt, asafoetida and chopped curry leaves to it.
4. Heat a nonstick dosa pan and spread 1 1/2 tblsp of the batter to form a medium sized dosa.
5. Put a little oil along its edges and let it cook for 30 seconds.
6. Flip the dosa and cook on the other side.
7. Both sides should be golden brown.
8. Serve hot with chutney.