500 gms Liver, washed and cubed
1 lime sized ball of Tamarind
2 medium Potatoes, boiled, peeled, cubed and fried lightly
2 medium Onions
1 small Cinnamon stick
6 Garlic flakes
1 tsp Cumin seeds
1 tblsp Coriander seeds
1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
1 tsp Saunf
Salt and Chilli powder to taste
1. Cover tamarind with hot water for 5 minutes and then squeeze out its pulp.
2. Grind onion, coconut, garlic and all the spices to a paste.
3. Boil liver in salt water till it becomes tender and dry.
4. Heat 3 tblsp of oil and fry in it the ground paste till oil floats out.
5. Add liver, potatoes and tamarind.
6. Cook for 5 minutes and garnish with coriander leaves.