4 hard-boiled Eggs, shelled and cut into halves, lengthwise
2 medium Potatoes, boiled, peeled, cubed and fried lightly
4 Red Chillies
2 Green Chillies
1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
1/4 Turmeric powder
1 medium Onion
1 tsp Ginger, grated
1 tsp Garlic, grated
1 tblsp Vinegar
1 tsp Sugar
2 big Tomatoes, grated
handful of Coriander leaves, sliced
Salt to taste
1. Grind together ginger, garlic and all the spices to a paste in vinegar.
2. Heat 2 tblsp of oil and fry the ground paste nicely.
3. Put in sugar, salt and tomatoes.
4. Cook the mixture till the tomatoes turn soft.
5. Then put in 2 cups of water and bring the curry to a boil.
6. Reduce heat and put eggs in the curry.
7. Simmer till the gravy turns a little thick.
8. Garnish with coriander leaves.
9. Serve hot.
Mangalore Egg Curry Recipe
Recommended for you
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Mangalore Egg Curry from Awesome Cuisine.