4 hard-boiled Eggs, shelled and cut into halves, lengthwise
2 medium Potatoes, boiled, peeled, cubed and fried lightly
4 Red Chillies
2 Green Chillies
1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
1/4 Turmeric powder
1 medium Onion
1 tsp Ginger, grated
1 tsp Garlic, grated
1 tblsp Vinegar
1 tsp Sugar
2 big Tomatoes, grated
handful of Coriander leaves, sliced
Salt to taste
1. Grind together ginger, garlic and all the spices to a paste in vinegar.
2. Heat 2 tblsp of oil and fry the ground paste nicely.
3. Put in sugar, salt and tomatoes.
4. Cook the mixture till the tomatoes turn soft.
5. Then put in 2 cups of water and bring the curry to a boil.
6. Reduce heat and put eggs in the curry.
7. Simmer till the gravy turns a little thick.
8. Garnish with coriander leaves.
9. Serve hot.
Mangalore Egg Curry Recipe
You might also like:
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Mangalore Egg Curry from Awesome Cuisine.