12 Bangda Fish
6 Green Chillies
8 Garlic flakes
1 lime sized ball of Tamarind
4 Garlic flakes, sliced finely
handful of Coriander Leaves
1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
1 tblsp Dhania-Jeera powder
Salt and Chilli powder to taste
1. Cut the fishes after cleaning them into small pieces.
2. Apply salt, chilli and turmeric powder on the cut pieces.
3. Soak tamarind in two cups of water for 5 minutes and then squeeze out the juice.
4. Grind coconut, chillies and whole flakes of garlic to a paste.
5. Add to it fish and fry a little.
6. Then add the ground paste and spices, mix well.
7. Pour in the tamarind water.
8. Cook till done and garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
9. Serve hot.
Bangda Curry Recipe
Recommended for you
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Bangda Curry from Awesome Cuisine.