Olive Oil – 1 tblsp
Button Mushrooms – 450 gms, chopped
Onion – 1, diced
Potato – 1, diced
Vegetable Stock – 2 cups
Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Ground Cumin – 1/4 tsp
Ground Black Pepper – 1/4 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Heat oil in a pan over moderate flame.
2. Saute the mushrooms, potato and onion for 3 minutes.
3. Add the stock and bring to a boil.
4. Simmer for 8 to 10 minutes until vegetables are tender.
5. Blend the mixture until pureed and return to the pan.
6. Add the chilli powder, cumin, pepper and salt.
7. Bring to a boil.
8. Remove and transfer to a serving dish.
9. Serve hot.
Mushroom Soup Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Mushroom Soup from Awesome Cuisine.