1. Blend the two vinegars and soak the chops in it for half an hour.
2. Drain the excess vinegar and keep the chops aside.
3. Mix all the spices in a small bowl and coat both sides of the chops with the mixture.
4. Set up a smoker with hickory wood and place the chops on it.
5. Cook for about 2 hours, check if completely cooked and remove from heat.
6. Serve hot.
Smoked Mutton Chops Recipe
You might also like:
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Smoked Mutton Chops from Awesome Cuisine.