1 medium Raw Jackfruit
1 Coconut, grated
10-15 gms Green chillies
1 tsp Turmeric powder
1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
a few sprigs of Curry leaves
Salt to taste
30 ml Coconut oil
1 tsp Mustard seeds
1. Cut the jackfruit into quarters. Cut off the white pith of top.
2. Using oiled hands, remove seeds and slice into thin long pieces.
3. In a pan, put the jackfruit pieces, add salt and enough water to cook. Cover the pan and boil the jackfruit.
4. Grind together cumin seeds, green chillies, turmeric powder, coconut and onion.
5. Mix the ground masala with the cooked jackfruit, blend well and cook for about 3-4 minutes. Add the curry leaves.
6. Heat oil, add mustard seeds and when splutter, add sliced onions and fry till brown.
7. Add the jackfruit mixture and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from fire.
8. Serve hot.
Raw Jackfruit Curry Recipe
You might also like:
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Raw Jackfruit Curry from Awesome Cuisine.