For the gravy
Onions – 50 gms, chopped
Green chillies – 3
Ginger-garlic paste – 1 tbsp
Khus khus seeds – 25 gms
Coconut – 20 gms, grated
Cashew nuts – 20 gms
Yogurt – 1/2 cup
Butter – 50 gms
Chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
Garam masala – 1/4 tsp
Oil – 50 gms
Salt as per taste
1. In a salt and lemon juice mixture, place the chicken for about 10 minutes.
2. To make the required ball shapes, you have to mix the paneer, cashew nuts, raisins and salt and then shape them with your hands.
3. Now, place the ball at the center of the breast piece and cover the edges.
4. With a little consistency, mix the gram flour in water and then soak the stuffed chicken piece in it. Fry the substance till its colour changes to golden brown.
To prepare the gravy:
5. After heating the oil in a pan, place the onions and the green chillies and fry them till they turn brown. During this process, you can also add the ginger-garlic paste.
6. Once the colour changes to the desired colour, add the khus khus seeds, coconut, garam masala, chilli powder, yogurt and the cashew nuts and fry. Soon the oil will float to the top.
7. Once that is done, add the butter and the chicken to the gravy and let it cook for a few minutes.
8. Garnish with a little coriander leaves before serving.