Cooking time: 6:30 mins
1 whole fish (Pomfret) (approx. 500 gms)
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp lemon juice
3 tbsp mint / coriander chutney (pudina chutney)
1 tsp of butter
1. Clean the fish. Apply salt and lemon juice and keep aside to marinate for 15 – 20 minutes.
2. Apply mint / coriander chutney all over and stuff the cavity of the fish with chutney.
3. Melt 1 tsp of butter in a microwave safe flat dish at 100% power for 30 sec. and place the whole stuffed fish in it.
4. Microwave (covered) at 60% power for 6 min. (turn the fish after 3 mins.)
5. Serve hot with crisp salad and lemon wedges.