500 gms Chicken breast or legs
3 tbsp Oil
1 tsp Haldi powder
2 tbsp Yogurt
Salt to taste
For the paste:
2 tsp Coriander seeds
1 tsp Jeera seeds
2 tbsp Cashew pieces
2 tbsp Almonds broken into small pieces
1. Sprinkle salt, haldi and yogurt on the chicken pieces.
2. Mix well and keep aside for one hour.
3. Meanwhile wet grind all the ingredients for the paste.
4. Heat the oil in a non stick pan, add the chicken pieces.
5. Fry over medium heat with the marinade till all the marinade is soaked into the pieces.
6. Lower the heat and mix in the paste.
7. Mix well and stir and fry for another 3 to 4 minutes.
8. Add half cup of water and cover with a lid.
9. Cook on low fire till the chicken pieces are tender and the preparation is dry.
10. Serve with parathas.