1/2 cup Shelled walnuts
1/2 cup Almonds
1 cup Cashew nuts
1/2 cup Watermelon pieces (optional)
2 medium Guava (ripened)
2 tsp Lemon juice
Salt to taste
1. Peel the guava, cut into halves, remove the seeds and cut into small pieces.
2. Grind together all the dried fruits with 3 tbsp of water.
3. Mix in the guava pieces and grind again into a smooth paste.
4. Add salt and lemon juice and serve as a dip.
5. You coul use watermelon or any other fresh fruit pieces to garnish the dip.
6. Serve with wafers, papad or vegetables like carrots, cucumber or radish.