500 gms Chicken cut into big pieces
2 tsp Ginger garlic paste
1 cup Sesame oil
2 tsp or more Pepper powder
2 1/2 tbsp Vinegar
1 cup Browned onion paste
2 tbsp Tomato paste
Salt to taste
1. Wash the chicken and drain out all the water.
2. Make a marinade by mixing ginger garlic paste, 1 tsp of pepper powder, vinegar, onion page, tomato paste and 2-3 tsp of sesame oil.
3. Sprinkle salt on the chicken pieces and marinate the chicken pieces with the prepared marinade and leave aside for 3 to 4 hours.
4. Heat the remaining oil and fry the chicken pieces on low fire turning once occasionally.
5. Add half cup of water and cover with a lid and continue to cook on low fire till the chicken pieces are tender and all the water has been evaporated and the onion and pepper gravy sticks to the chicken pieces.
6. Serve with parathas.