1. Wash the chicken and drain out all the water.
2. Make a marinade by mixing ginger garlic paste, 1 tsp of pepper powder, vinegar, onion page, tomato paste and 2-3 tsp of sesame oil.
3. Sprinkle salt on the chicken pieces and marinate the chicken pieces with the prepared marinade and leave aside for 3 to 4 hours.
4. Heat the remaining oil and fry the chicken pieces on low fire turning once occasionally.
5. Add half cup of water and cover with a lid and continue to cook on low fire till the chicken pieces are tender and all the water has been evaporated and the onion and pepper gravy sticks to the chicken pieces.
6. Serve with parathas.
Kerala Pepper Chicken Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Kerala Pepper Chicken from Awesome Cuisine.