3 cups cooked Basmati, long grained rice
2-3 tsp Ghee or Oil
5 to 6 slices Pineapple
2 cups Spinach, cut into thin pieces
2 tsp Cornflour
2 tsp Oil for pan frying the spinach
1/2 tsp Pepper powder
1 tsp Oregano powder
1. Heat the 2 tsp of oil in a non stick pan.
2. Sprinkle the cornflour on the washed and dried spinach pieces and rub lightly with your fingers.
3. Add these spinach pieces in the oil and stir fry till the water in the spinach is evaporated and the spinach is crispy and dry.
4. Cut two of the pineapple slices into small pieces and leave the others into halves for garnishing.
5. Heat the remaining oil and add the rice and stir fry for 2 minutes.
6. Add the oregano, pepper and the pineapple pieces and toss gently.
7. Remove to a serving plate and garnish with the fried spinach and pineapple pieces.