1. Place the biryani in a mixing bowl and mash the rice pieces and the vegetables using a fork. If you are using left over non vegetarian biryani, mash the left over chicken or mutton pieces.
2. Also mix in the mashed potatoes and the breadcrumbs and the tomato sauce.
3. Check for salt. Add as desired.
4. Blend well with your fingers.
5. Shape the mixture into small sized cutlets or even steaks and either pan fry these or deep fry the cutlets as per choice.
6. Serve with ketchup or chutney.
Biryani Cutlets Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Biryani Cutlets from Awesome Cuisine.